Finding your life vision
Do you struggle sometimes to find meaning in your life? Come and join us on beautiful Kamau Taurua/Quarantine Island for a restorative and energising exploration into finding your life vision, connecting with your purpose, and creating practical steps that can set you on a fulfilling path for 2024.
In this retreat, we will do a deep dive into finding your vision and purpose. We build a supportive, community of exploration where together we will use a range of processes and practices from a range of modalities and to support your exploration (including Nonviolent Communication/NVC, Miki Kashtan and Emma Quayle’s Vision Mobilisation framework, Art therapy and Ecotherapy and insights from neuroscience and interpersonal psychology).
Together, we will explore how to:
- Find your deepest life vision, from your wildest imagining.
- Identify your life purpose, and how to ground this in practical steps for change.
- Explore the values that are most dear to you, and ways to bring them directly into your daily life.
- Explore capacity and examine how staying within your actual daily capacity can support you to work towards your vision.
- Identify your greatest sources of life-giving energy, and explore how to use these to fuel your movement towards your goals.
- Identify practical steps, goals and agreements that move you steadily towards your vision while staying firmly within your capacity.
- A visioning booklet, containing a written summary of the visioning process, a place to journal and reflect and all of the exercises we complete.
- Practices to take home and support you to continue your visioning path throughout the year, including exercises you can do with your loved ones, co-workers etc.
- A private community WhatsApp group to maintain connection and supportive links with your fellow visioning explorers.
- Registration includes boat to and from the island, accomodation for 3 days and nourishing vegetarian meals.
Click here to find out more information and to register for this event.
Feedback from past participants
“We did it! Thanks to your vision retreat, I have finally found a type of teaching that is satisfying and gives energy.”
Visioning Retreat 2023 participant
“[My husband] was so complementary of you both for what you delivered over the course of your retreat. I’ve heard him speaking to several people and he can’t speak highly enough of you both and what you offered…It has invigorated something in him and it’s opened him up…We are really looking forward to creating our visions together and working together as a team, working through the processes together. I wanted you to know that you guys have got a huge amount of talent and soul and compassion, and you’re amazing. It’s such a privilege to know you and to be learning so much from you.”
Wife of Visioning Retreat 2023 participant