- This event has passed.
Heart Centred Dialogue – Jim&Val- 7 Mon Eve’s Online
7 August @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Supported Online Practice Series
7 weekly sessions of 90 minutes online
Monday evenings 7.30 to 9 pm NZST – 7 August – 18 September 2023
facilitated by Jim Lovell-Smith & Valerie Wycoff, CNVC Certified Trainers
This series is designed for people who’ve had an introduction to nonviolent communication (8 hours or more) or people who wish to reignite or deepen their practice with others. We will support you to have more flow, ease, and clarity about your options in dialogue.
– more naturalness as you use NVC
– to avoid pitfalls of conversation
– to practice giving and receiving empathy
– to move from reactivity towards creativity
– to gain fluency as you practice in a supportive group
We use zoom video calls and breakout rooms, provide demos and notes for each practice we introduce.
Price – Pay What You Can –
Note: We request early registration – Registrations before 30 July help us to proceed with confidence.
Why? – because more people using Nonviolent Communication makes the world a better place for all of us.
- The suggested tuition for this class is $160 – $320 for the series
- If you are in financial hard times, feel free to pay as little as our minimum charge of $80.
- If you have the capacity, please consider contributing more to sponsor those who need to pay less.
Register with this LINK