- This event has passed.
From Conflict to Contact (ONLINE w/Anna Banas)
2 November, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Peace is not the absence of conflict but the ability to cope with it – Mahatma Gandhi
If you struggle with:
- staying present in moments of conflict
- being able to say what you mean and ask for what you want when disagreement arises
- hearing the other person when they get upset, angry or disagree with you
- avoiding conflict at all costs
Or if you want more tools and resources to go through conflict and come out the other end, caring for yourself and the relationship….
Then join Anna for this online course. It’s designed for anyone who wants to explore how we can learn from moments of conflict, and how we can go through them.
You’ll be gently guided to:
- deal with misunderstandings, differences of opinion and disagreements
- express yourself honestly without judgement
- listen with empathy (to yourself and others)
- deal with inner conflicts.
- take an active part
- share your own experiences
- play with ideas and strategies, in a group setting
- walk away with insights, tools and ideas to try at home
- feel recharged: knowing all care-givers struggle with difficult emotions.
We meet weekly on Zoom, but please note there is no session on November 9th.
To sign up go here: https://www.annabanas.co.nz/event-details-registration/from-conflict-to-contact
Fee: choice between $240-480
Anna Banas is a mum, parenting consultant, lecturer and researcher.
For over a decade, Anna has consulted and coached parents, teachers and care-givers in workshops, courses and private sessions. Her work as a researcher and lecturer in Early Childhood Education and child development underpins all her trainings. Her unique skill is to combine the science of child development, with Nonviolent Communication skills and coaching experience – to create practical approaches any caregiver can use. She hopes to share the tools, the insights and the support you need, to be the parent you want to be.