Welcome to our growing community of Trainers & supporters of NVC. We are a group of people committed to the teaching, learning & growth of Nonviolent Communication awareness nationally throughout Aotearoa New Zealand & globally throughout the world.
If you are wondering how to contribute to the ongoing growth of our NVC Community – here are some ideas:
- Put your name on the National Database to keep updated with what is happening NVC wise around the country.
- Contribute to our quarterly newsletter with articles, educational snippets, project reports
- Share NVC with a friend
- Wear your Giraffe ears – listen & give empathy
- Sign up for NVClink – give & receive empathy
- Introduce NVC into your family
- Get together a group of people for an NVC introduction – invite a trainer to run the intro
- Support the organisation of an NVC workshop in our local area
- Become an NVC Trainer
- Attend an NVC practice group / organise and run an NVC practice group
- Donate money to NVCANZ Trust for the ongoing support of NVC in Aotearoa-NZ – NVC Aotearoa New Zealand – Westpac Acc # 03-0642-0822006-000
- Talk to potential funders about NVC
- Attend local and regional NVC gatherings / workshops
- Arrange radio interviews for NVC Trainers & supporters