- This event has passed.
Transformative Mediation – Motueka
20 March - 22 March$175 – $225
Transformative Mediation – based on Nonviolent Communication Principles
Facilitator: Manfred Friedrich
You will use the language & skills of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to navigate and resolve conflicts between yourself and others, and between others who are in conflict that do not directly involve you.
From this workshop you will gain the skills to:
- Be able to support friends and colleagues to resolve conflicts peacefully while using the skills of empathy;
- Deepen your NVC Practice;
- Increase your capacity to return to presence in the midst of Fight-Flight-Freeze (FFF) reaction that is brought on by conflict;
- Create and support a more harmonious home and work environment;
- Implement the mediation three-chair model.
When: Sat 20 & Sun 21 March 2021
Where: Riverside Community Centre, Motueka
Time: 10am-6pm both days
(Friday- optional extra 2 hours intro)
Price: sliding scale $175 – $225
For registration and enquiries, contact local organiser Irma Jager: firstname.lastname@example.org – 022 313 7451
If numbers allow, a scholarship will be offered. Feel free to enquire.
You can find the Facebook Event here.
Manfred began practising and learning NVC in 2000. Manfred studied with international trainers including Marshall Rosenberg, John Cunningham, Robert Gonzales, Gina Lawrie, Raj Gill, and Cate Crombie. Manfred’s first focus was in his role as a parent and in relationships. He later integrated NVC into business settings. His focus shifted 2014 towards mediation after he finalised a one year intensive mediation training with Ike Lasater and John Kinyon.
In addition to mediation, he is also a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie and combines NVC with The Work.