- This event has passed.
ONLINE 6 WEEK COURSE- Natural NVC: A step beyond the basics (6x 2 hr sessions) – Anna Groves
5 November, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 amNZD180.00
This 6 week online course will support you to dig beneath the 4 step model of NVC and deepen your understanding of the key concepts and differentiation’s – helping you integrate, live and breath a compassionate experience in a NATURAL way.
During each 2 hour session we will spend time unpacking protective strategies that keep us safe and move beyond fixed ideas about how NVC ‘should’ be done. This will allow a true empathic state of consciousness to open and support a depth of REALness in the way we receive ourselves and connect with others.
* A great prep for any deepening retreat, including Bali (10-16 Sept,2019) and Mana,NZ (2-8 Mar, 2020)
Topics that will be covered in the sessions will include:
– Identify survival strategies – beliefs and addictions.
– Explore how to embed Needs in a full sentence, rather than just one word.
– Identify and Drop repeated “Jargon” from your language .
– Translate judgments naturally.
– Differentiate between ‘doing’ empathy and ‘being’ in a state of compassion.
– How to Integrate the principles so language is expressed honestly and naturally.
– Break free from automatic formats and words.
– Develop presence and the capacity to listen – to your inner wisdom and another’s.
This workshop is facilitated by certified CNVC Trainer, Anna Groves. She runs workshops and retreats in New Zealand, Europe and Asia. She brings a wealth of experience as a facilitator of groups and a deep passion for living the NVC principles. Anna is a trained teacher, dancer, singer/songwriter, and mother of three (18, 22, 31yrs). She lives on the Kapiti Coast with her husband, Rob.