- This event has passed.
Online – Connecting with Self & Others (NVC Foundation) – 4 Thursday evening sessions
14 October, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$140 – $240
Join Susie Spiller for the “Connecting with Self & Others” Online Workshop based on Nonviolent Communication practices and 30-years of experience in embodied holistic wellbeing. Gain skills and understanding in how to drop into body-based decision-making and communication practice and observe the differences with head-based / thinking-based actions.
Learn how to connect with your “gut sense” – the wisdom of how our bodies internally communicate as to what is important to us, what our needs are and how we can compassionately communicate with others!
Practice Nonviolent Communication through demonstrations and role-playing exercises in order to integrate the NVC values and language more in your daily life. In an interactive and safe learning environment, you will be invited to work on examples from your own life.
Dates: Thursdays: 14 October 2021, 21 October, 28 October and 4 November 2021
Time: 2-hour sessions from 7-9pm
Venue: Online (via Zoom)
Investment: $140 – $240 (sliding scale)
TWO FOR ONE!! Bring a friend or share the cost if you book before 07 October!
You will learn:
• How to transform anger into connection (from both sides).
• Empathic listening – how to hear what the other is saying, no matter how they express it.
• How to deeply listen to ourselves to the depth of what is important to us, and how to communicate that in a way that fosters compassion and cooperation.
• How to care for ourselves and for our children/family/work collegues at the same time.
• How to stand clearly for our boundaries without using threats or punishments. How to move from being a policeman/policewoman, into just being humans together.
• How to create peaceful dialogues that include and connect us all.
For bookings contact Susie at email@example.com or call 021 770 107.
Susie is a globally certified Nonviolent Communications trainer and master facilitator of the Virtues Project. Susie not only talks about a great lifestyle – she lives it through daily focus on diet, exercise, meditation and communication as her chosen path. She is a skilled communicator and facilitator with a passion for physical, mental and emotional well-being. Susie Spiller is committed to contributing to helping people live the life of their dreams.