- This event has passed.
Nelson – Respectful Parenting – 1 Day Workshop
25 June, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmNZ$65
Respectful Parenting Workshop – based on principles of Nonviolent Communication
Create a loving environment of trust, safety and emotional security where connection is top priority.
With the support of NVC tools, we can start improving communication by focusing on emotional connection. Whether you’re parenting a teenager or an infant, the parenting tools you’ll explore in this workshop will support you to transform challenges and conflicts into opportunities to parent from your heart.
Structure of this one-day workshop:
- mix of theory and exercises/role-play;
- the workshop provides a child-free environment to honour participant’s needs for focus & concentration;
- topics: feelings and needs , punishment/reward, the effect of labels, empathy/self-empathy;
- space will be created for sharing and questions.
Who is this workshop for
- (grand)parents, care-givers, educators of children – in infant to teenage years;.
Booking and payment
- your investment is $65 per person or $100 for a couple;
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or questions;
- payment into bank account number 03-1354-0428332-00 with your name as reference.
The venue will be in the Nelson/Richmond area; TBC.
“Our needs are met most fully and consistently when we find strategies that also meet others’ needs.” ~ Marshall Rosenberg