- This event has passed.
Communication Skills For Humans–nvc foundation workshop
17 November, 2019 @ 10:30 pm - 18 November, 2019 @ 5:30 am$125
In this fun, one-day workshop, you’ll learn practical communication tools that will support you to handle conflict in a way that gets you closer and makes your relationships stronger. Participants have reported profound positive effects in their lives from putting into practice what they learn.
– Different communication choices and their results;
– Observations, Feelings, Needs and Requests;
– Practice using OFNR with conflict;
– The difference between natural giving and obligatory giving;
– Practice deep listening, reflecting and giving empathy to ourselves and others.
“This training is making radical changes to my life!” Loren Taylor, Wellington.
“I keep learning so much from NVC, I find it so helpful and it is just what I have needed and been looking for for ages.” Freya Davies, Wellington.
“I thought I was a good communicator, but this will change my life and drastically improve my relationships with my partner and everyone else I care about.” Lou, Wellington.
“The most comfortable and safe I’ve ever felt in a group dynamic with strangers. You bring a beautiful, dynamic energy to the group that I loved.” Briege, Wellington.