- This event has passed.
AUCKLAND: Foundation Training
20 July, 2019 - 22 July, 2019$280.00
20 – 21 July 2019
NVC (Nonviolent Communication) is a practical toolkit to cultivate your values. Understand where others are coming from and see their humanity.
Create authentic connections with yourself and others, instead of impulse, habits, I shoulds or rebellion.
You will learn to:
- Receive effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Transform the thinking, moralistic judgments, and language that keep you from the enriching relationships you dream of
- Practice self empathy which supports and strengthens nervous and immune systems
- Make clear requests
- Take 100% responsibility and experience freedom and choice
- Identify you own value system rather than an external value system
- Release others from the burden that they create your reality
- Break patterns of blame and criticism by noticing interpretations
- Wake up to values behind internal dialogues and be more connected to life and flow
- In a nutshell the aim is to make life more wonderful.
Please confirm your place by registering here or contact Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not let financial circumstances prevent you from attending – talk to us
Pay to 03 0156 0020008 000