- This event has passed.
Online – Foundation Training with Susie Spiller
9 May, 2020 - 11 May, 2020$280.00
NVC Foundation Auckland virtual with Wise Communication , Susie and friends
9,10 May 2020 virtual
NVC (Nonviolent Communication) is a practical toolkit to cultivate your values. Understand where others are coming from and see their humanity.
Create authentic connections with yourself and others, instead of impulse, habits, I shoulds or rebellion.
You will learn to:
• Receive effective communication and conflict resolution skills
• Transform the thinking, moralistic judgments, and language that keep you from the enriching relationships you dream of
• Practice self empathy which supports and strengthens nervous and immune systems
• Make clear requests
• Take 100% responsibility and experience freedom and choice
• Identify you own value system rather than an external value system
• Release others from the burden that they create your reality
• Break patterns of blame and criticism by noticing interpretations
• Wake up to values behind internal dialogues and be more connected to life and flow
• In a nutshell the aim is to make life more wonderful.
Please confirm your place by registering here or contact Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not let financial circumstances prevent you from attending – talk to us
Cost $280 Pay to 03 0156 0020008 000
If you’re not able to attend a public training or would enjoy one on one support feel free to contact me for an initial consult at no charge.
Susie Spiller is a certified trainer with the Centre for Non Violent Communication, a master facilitator of the virtues project, a teacher of integrated yoga, and passionate about wholesome food and nature, and family.